OC Accounting Services is your resource for Orange County bookkeeping & accounting services including accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash managements, payroll, job costing, general ledger,human resources and more.
- Are you frustrated that you have to find time to sit at the computer and enter receipts and bills instead of spending time with your clients?
- Would you like to know how your expenses and revenue compare to previous years?
- Do you find that all those debits and credits are confusing?
I’m here to help; give me a call!
Over 25 years experience in essential financial duties to help businesses maintain their finances in an efficient manner!
Orange County Bookkeeping – Small Business Accountant
Orange County, CA
There are many reasons a small business will require the services of a trusted and experienced accountant and/or bookkeeper. It may be related to a crisis or tax deadline or purely on-going frustration, but when the need for accounting and bookkeeping services arises, you’ll want the best there is. A good accountant can make sure your financial records are accurate and compliant with GAAP, and ready to be handed over to your CPA to complete your tax return, which in turn can save you money in CPA fees. Additionally a knowledgeable and experienced bookkeeper will make sure that all of your records are not just organized but up to date as well, so you can have an accurate picture of where your business stands so you can make informed business decisions about the future direction of your company.
Kaylene Spangler strives to exceed the expectations of her clients and continually does so through dedication to her work. As an OC accountant, Kaylene is not simply content crunching numbers. She loves what she does which translates into honest, dependable, accurate, and reliable work.
Unlike many other accounting firms in Orange County, Kaylene offers a number of different services to clients with varying needs. When your business is small, she can perform your weekly bookkeeping functions, sales tax returns, payroll tax returns, etc. As your business begins to grow, she can provide forecasting and budgeting, cost analysis, management reports and graphs, and Human Resource functions. From part time accounting in Orange County to full time services Kaylene has got something for everyone. Please feel free to contact her regarding any of the following services or visit our Orange County Bookkeeping Services page for more info…
Accounting In Orange County
- Small Business Accountant – Even the smallest of businesses needs a good bookkeeper to keep finances in order and up to date. Kaylene Spangler offers small business services so that even modestly sized ventures can keep up with the big boys.
- Senior Accountant – Kaylene Spangler is a top notch professional who is ready to fill temporary senior accounting positions within any firm. As this position is a crucial one to any business, Kaylene is ready to step in at a moments notice to fill in the gap while a permanent solution is evaluated and obtained.
- Freelance Bookkeeper – Not every individual or business needs a full time bookkeeper while others might only need occasional help with the books. When the need for a part time or temporary bookkeeper arises Kaylene Spangler has got you covered.
- Human Resource Management – Human Resource departments and personnel are something every business with employees must have. Kaylene Spangler offers Human Resources services to her clients so that owners and management can rest easy knowing their Human Resource needs are in compliance with the ever-changing state and federal laws by an experienced and knowledgeable individual with a vast array of network resources.
- Bookkeeping & Wages – Accurately paying employees and the tax entities that go with payroll are both top priorities for every company. Anything less that 100% accuracy and on time payments can expose companies to excessive penalties. Moreover sloppy bookkeeping is a disservice to a business’ clients and can cause negative relations between business and customer. Customers expect accurate records and honest accounting. Southern California accountant Kaylene Spangler will ensure that your payroll and all your financial records are precise, reliable, and up to date.Contact OC Accounting Services For Bookkeeping Service Rates
Whether you or your business requires an accountant, bookkeeper, or human resources specialist, Kaylene Spangler has a service that’s right for your business. Paying your vendors and employees, billing your clients and reconciling your bank statements can be a daunting task. Let Kaylene remove the burdens surrounding these tasks and do the job right the first time.